All owners must provide written proof of vaccinations from a vet at check in. Dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordatella. Your pet must also be free of fleas, ticks, worms, and other parasites.
Entrance Fee -- $10 per dog
* All passes expire one year from purchase and are non-transferable.
Passes are not valid for charitable fundraising events.
Annual Pass -- $175 per dog *
- This is a private dog park. Our staff does not supervise play between dogs, but someone is present in our lobby during park hours.
- Lucky Paws is not responsible for any injuries to humans or dogs.
- All owners must provide proof of vaccinations at check in. Dogs must be current on Rabies, Distemper, and Bordatella. Your pet must also be free of fleas, ticks, worms, and other parasites.
- This is a dog park created just for dogs! There are inherent risks involved when dogs play. For this reason, any child under the age of 12 must be accompanied and supervised by a second adult.
- At all times, your dog must be under your immediate control. Any "bullies" will be asked to leave the park. On Saturdays and Sundays we have separate play areas available for those who wish to "take a break" from another dog or situation.
- The pool is for dogs, not humans! No running, swimming, or diving is allowed.
- The park will be closed during thunderstorms or severe weather.
- It is expected that all owners will clean up after their dogs and themselves.
- Pet owners are required to wear shoes.
- No smoking is allowed inside the park.
- No glass containers or other dangerous items will be permitted.
- Lucky Paws does not provide toys. All toys brought into the park should be designed for dogs.